- Minimum number of players: There should be a minimum number of players required to start a match, such as 6 players (2 teams of 3).
- Allowed latency: The game should allow for a range of latencies, such as 50ms to 200ms, to ensure that players with different internet connection speeds can participate in the match.
- Allowed skill gap: The game should allow players to be matched with opponents within a certain skill gap range, such as 1 to 15, to ensure that the match is fair and competitive.
- Build version: The game should match players with compatible build versions to ensure that all players are using the same version of the game.
- Game mode: The game should match players based on their preferred game mode, such as single player, multiplayer, or ranked play.
Waiting time: The game should have a maximum waiting time for players to be matched, after which they will be placed in a default match or given the option to cancel.
Game rules from lobby to end: The rules of the game will apply from the time the players enter the lobby until the end of the match.
1 character per player: Each player will select one character to play as. There will be 3 individual players per team.
Character selection condition: Players will need to meet certain conditions in order to select their character (Unlock the character to select).
Players can select the type of cloth: Players will be able to choose the type of clothing their character wears.
Full game time: The full game will last 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes: If the game is tied at the end of the full game time, it will enter a golden goal period of 3 minutes.
1 on 1 for 3 players: During the golden goal period, there will be a 1 on 1 matchup between the 3 players on each team. The team that scores a goal during this period will be declared the winner.